Flicks on Flicks

 Hello to all of my amazing readers and fellow bloggers! Welcome back to Bberry’s blog. It has been another eventful week to say the least. So much is going on everyday. The cold is back and in full effect ! The first couple of days with the snow were really fun and cute to look out the window. HOWEVER, it’s been way too long of this already. My skin is dry, my hands are blue and my car is not the happiest in the morning. I am however really excited to go back home and see my family and friends! The night before thanksgiving we are having Friendsgiving at my best friend myle’s house. I’m so excited for thanksgiving food because it always seems to fill me up with so much flavor. The Mac and cheese and yams are definitely my favorite. Of course I had to buy a nice outfit too to make sure I look my best on the holidays as usual. 

This past week we had the awesome opportunity to have a media day for the track and field team. Since I have been on the team and at Ohio Northern, I have never gotten the opportunity to have personal photos be taken of me . It always feels good to have some sort of documented memory of all the hard work you put in as an an athlete. I also always love a good photo opportunity. Our wonderful friend and fellow blogger Anna Schatzle! Anna took the time  and effort to orchestrate a couple days for the teammates to take some cool pictures. It was really nice to get together and represent for the team. I have really strong hopes for this upcoming season. So many of us have worked so hard for where we are now, and it’s almost time to put our money where our mouth is! I can’t wait to watch everyone be successful and grow stronger throughout the new year!

I hope all of you have a magical thanksgiving break and appreciate all of the people you have in your life! Until next time ! :)



Comments

  1. I'm also not a fan of the cold weather, my lips are always dry now. Also I got to work with Rae Staeton to help with the media day set up... that doesn't mean anything but I thought it was cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts