Virgo Season

     Hello everyone and welcome to week two of blogging. This year is already off to a busy start! I knew I had a lot of things to get done and accomplish this year, but it seems like there is a lot more on my plate then I anticipated. I knew my biggest task going into this semester was capstone. Hearing from previous seniors I was a little apprehensive. The great opportunity to be able to coroperate with a group and reach a task was very intriguing, but the previous problem statements did not seem to awake any interest to me or the previous students that had to endure the task. luckily this year we are dealing with a more common issue. Our client Marathon Petroleum is looking for more workers to help maintain their corporations success. I dont really have a lot of background knowledge on Marathon. In Cleveland ,where my home is, there are not many Marathon gas stations around me. This will be a great way to stretch my marketing knowledge and not only help me learn more about the industry but to also elevate Marathon as a whole. 

  

    On top of doing capstone I will also be using my marketing skills to promote and advance Ohio Northern Dining as well as Sodexo. Sodexo is a worldwide food distributor that provides food services to many different schools, companies and a ton of other organization. I am very excited to get a new perspective on the dining services here at Ohio Northern. It will be cool to observe and also give my very own input on what is showcased to better promote Sodexo. I hope I will be able to add something to the already well structured meal courses and maybe suggest some cool options to really get the student body to have a more positive outlook on the meals being prepared for them daily. There is plenty on my plate but I am fully ready to tackle what comes my way. It's Virgo season so of course I'm going to have the right spirits on my side. My birthday is in three weeks and I am so excited to reach another year around the sun. For my future self I want to continue to elevate myself while being
the best version of Brandon that I can be. 

Until next time bloggers!

Comments

  1. Marathon will be a fun capstone project, especially being able to grow yourself. It will also be fun to grow Sodexo and ONU dining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have so many opportunities for growth this semester! My schedule is feeling pretty packed too so we're in the same boat. I have good feelings about our capstone group and am excited to continue working on our project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts