Bring on the heat

 Hello bloggers welcome back to my ted talk! Haha just kidding no worries it's just my weekly blog. I hope everyone is having a good week. We are so close to the semester being over. This has definetly been one of the fastest/ craziet semesters of my whole entire college career. I think that this summer will be a really eventful one. I have learned a lot of skills that I think will personally help me grow and elevate my success in the future. 

This weekend was a great way to start my week. The track meet was here in Ada and I only have one word to describe it. HOT. I don't think I have ever ran in hotter conditions before in my life. I managed to stay under an umbrella and shield myself from the sun thank god. I ended up running two personal bests in both the 100 and the 200! This was the first time ever I was able to break 23 seconds in the 200! I was so proud of myself because I was not even expecting to run anything special. I am excited to run this weekend and see if I can continue to improve my times even further. I think I have really placed all the stress that I am having in my life and just dumping it all on to the track when the gun goes off. 

To celebrate such a great meet and weekend, My roommate and I purchased tickets to see Amine in Cleveland on monday night. Amine is one of my favorite performers and I could not wait to see him in person for the very first time. We traveled to Cleveland right after practice on monday. It was cool to show my roommate where I grew up and where I reside in while I'm not at Ohio Northern. The concert was everything I could ask for and more and I can't wait to go to say many more events and festivals in the summertime. The only downside was we had to drive all the way back to Ada after the concert to make sure we made our busy schedules on Tuesday morning. Yay for being an adult! I look forward for what this week brings, and I wish you all the best. 

Till next time bloggers!
















Comments

  1. Yeah, I can't believe it myself that we are already towards the end of the semester. I felt like that this school year went by so fast. I couldn't believe how hot it was here and how sunburn everyone got! But that is good that you took shelter from the sun and you ran two personal bests! I don't know who Amine is but I will say that I am happy that you got to go to his concert and show your roommate where you lived. I know this summer I am really trying to get some of my friends to come to my hometown and do some fun things so hopefully that happens!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts