Florida bound

     What a year it has been so far. It seems like ever since the ball dropped life has taken off at full speed. As time is going on I am learning more and more about myself, so there are some positives to take away from all the madness. Speaking of madness, Happy March Madness my readers! March is one of my favorite times of the year. One of the main reasons why is because this is when the weather starts to take a turn for the better. Yes, I know snow is still likely to occur but I am very Hopeful. 

    

I started out this week very nervous. I was supposed to get my implant procedure done on Tuesday for my mouth. This did not go as planned whatsoever. My original Dental Assistant ordered my implant parts months ago. This was before the surgeons had given me a Bone Graft on my top gum area so the parts that were originally ordered were in fact not the right ones. Nobody was on the same page and now I have to wait even longer to get my process started. I lost my two front teeth playing baseball in late middle school. Ever since then I have gone through so much to maintain what is best for my mouth. I cannot wait to be done with oral surgery and to finally have the smile I have always desired. 


    As you have read by now in previous blogs that I am very capable of rolling with the punches and I can handle a little bit of disapointment. The upside to me not being able to get my procedure done is that now with my open schedule I am able to go on a spring break vacation to Tampa, Florida! I am so excited to get away and relax for a couple days and put the mind at ease. I believe that working hard is good for the soul, but if you don't take time to clear your mind, you can't make it stronger. Thanks for reading, also check out my live tweeting party covering the Hawaii vs San Diego Mens Volleyball tournament. . I enjoy watching College Volleyball especially men and this game is one of the more competitive of the season. It should be posted by the end of this week! Till next time.  https://twitter.com/BrandonBerry6



Comments

  1. I hope your oral surgery goes well Berry! Also, that is awesome that you got to go to Tampa, Florida for spring break! How was the weather there? What did you do? And was everything pretty much open up since Covid is slowing down? Also, I will have to go check out your Twitter about Men's College Volleyball! That game sounds like it was pretty intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year is flying!!! I can't believe March is already halfway over. I think all of the trouble you've had with your teeth is insane, and I really hope you can finish the process soon. Although you have to wait a little bit longer for your surgery, I'm guessing it must have been nice to be able to go on vacation and get away from Ohio for a little while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts