The Bravo Network

 Hi my name is Brandon and welcome to my first blog. There are very little things that interest me in life due to my very short attention span. Some of these things that keep me intrigued with life are car related things, food making videos, some sports teams and lastly and most shockingly is my desire to watch reality Television. One of the biggest networks I constantly find myself watching is Bravo tv. This network is home to some of the most dramatic and outrageous people you will ever see in front of a camera. 


I am not quite sure how I got to this point of interest to watch what most people would consider crap. I can think back to a time where I was about 13 and my mom would have bravo on the tv and I would somehow share a bond with the cast members almost like I knew them personally. Strange, yes I know. Shows from The Realhousewives to Below deck and so on are so fascinating to me. Just for example on the lastest season of Salt Lake City one cast memeber is getting charged with fraud, another one is being accused of running a cult within her church, and other has recently been called out for racial insensitive remarks.

But why does this interest me?

I guess the main thing that reaches out to me is the fact that it is a complete touch out of reality. This sounds ironic coming from the genre of tv that it is, but some of the stories that are presented to the audience would most likely never actually happen in my own personal life. That is the overall beauty of the network to live through the rich and take yourself out of your own world and enter a realm of new ways of looking at situations. 


I hope my first blog wasn't too random but I cant make any promises that this will be the last one you will read from me. Thanks for checking it out!

Comments

Popular Posts